DMCA Compliance Statement
FitFillet DMCA Policy
FitFillet (“the Website”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This page outlines our DMCA compliance policy and the steps to be taken if you believe that your copyright-protected work has been used or shared on the Website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that any content on the Website infringes upon your copyright, please submit a written DMCA takedown notice that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a list of such works.
- Identification of the material on the Website that you claim is infringing, including information regarding its location, such as the URL or a description of where the material is located.
- Your contact information, including your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.